2020 Holiday Shopping Guide Information
Posted October 2nd, 2020 by Blaine Garrett
Every year, MPLSART publishes a Holiday Shopping Guide to make it easy for our audience to buy and give art. This is an curated list of up to 20 local galleries, artists, and businesses who primarily focus on visual art.
This year's holiday shopping season is going to be unlike any other. Shoppers are already looking for extra special gifts to bring cheer to loved ones in a difficult time. More than ever they want to buy local, with a focus on tactile and meaningful items.
Pop-up markets and single-day events will be fewer. Ongoing sales and shops across many days will be preferable for social distancing. And of course, more people than ever are buying online. However you’re going to structure your holiday sale, details are key and promotion is important.
Since the holiday shopping season is starting sooner this year, we’re launching the MPLSART Holiday Shopping Guide November 1st — earlier than normal to give shoppers plenty of time to shop and businesses plenty of time to deliver.
Holiday Shopping Guide Details
- The Holiday Shopping Guide will go live November 1st and run through December 31st.
- During this time, the guide will be prominently featured on our homepage as well as included in our weekly mailing list
- The Holiday Shopping guide will be included in our social media campaigns — reaching tens of thousands of potential customers
- Sponsored sales will be prominently featured in the guide with descriptions and images to entice customers to your sale
Apply now to lock in a guaranteed spot in the 2020 Holiday Shopping Guide. Space is limited to 20 listings. The Shopping Guide will continue to be updated after launch and we'll inform our audience of new additions.
Pricing and Benefits
The cost to be included in the guide is $150. If you submit payment by October 26th, we are offering an early bird discount of $50 off.
Inclusion in the guide will get you:
- A listing in the 2020 Holiday Shopping Guide
- Inclusion in at least one of our weekly newsletters leading up to your event
- A post on each of our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)