How to Submit Your Event
Listing your event with MPLSART.COM is a great way to attract more art lovers to your reception, gallery, business, or pop-up.
To list your event on our site, please submit a press release or an email with the items in the "What We Need" section to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll review your submission and list your event within 2 weeks.
Event listing is free but we encourage you to leave a tip to help keep us in business.
- We only list visual art events and events with a strong visual art component (e.g. a concert with an adjoining art show)
- Events must take place within the Twin Cities metro or be virtual events that are locally relevant
- Submissions for in-person exhibitions must have some sort of public reception
- Events must be open to the public and inclusive (e.g. Can't require membership, etc)
- We sometimes list events that require an admission fee. However, we encourage you to reach out to us to purchase an advertisement or become an in-kind sponsor.
- Include the important dates in the subject line of your email and we'll give it priority.
- Adhere to the "What We Need" list for expedited review and ensure a high quality listing.
- Write in 3rd person for clarity.