NEMAA Presents the 22nd Annual Art-A-Whirl in Northeast Minneapolis Event Website
- May 19th - May 21st, 2017
Northeast, Minneapolis ( map )
Presented by the Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA), Art-A-Whirl is an open studio tour in Northeast Minneapolis spanning over 60 locations in Northeast. It’s a great opportunity to tour private artist studios and galleries, connect with the artists, and purchase original artwork. Over the last 20+ years, it has become the largest open studio tour in the country. View artwork within more than 60 locations throughout Northeast Minneapolis, including studio buildings, art galleries, homes, storefronts, businesses, and restaurants.
Art-A-Whirl takes place annually throughout Northeast Minneapolis, the third weekend of May. This event is free and open to the public.
Metro Transit is providing free passes for bus service to Art-A-Whirl. You simply need to fill out a survey. Get your pass here
Official Art-A-Whirl Hours
Friday, May 19th - 5:00-10:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 20th - Noon-8:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 21st - Noon-5:00 p.m.
- BRLSQ & Friends - CO Exhibitions
- Kate Iverson: Semblance of Disorder - 1101 Stinson Blvd
- Off The Map - ChinDian Café 1500 E Hennepin Ave
- Kindred Folk - Studio 451 Northrup King Building
- Doing it BIG! - Turbo Tim's 2823 Central Ave NE
Parties and Special Events
- Aphotic - Public Functionary + CMND-CTRL Saturday 9PM -1AM